Sunday 9 March 2014

TG7. [60fps Full] 39 (Thank you) - Hatsune Miku 初音ミク Project DIVA Arcade Engl...

Hello dear reader,

How are you doing?  I am taking a few minutes to write before I settle down for the night.  Treasuregallerylbogspot.ca is my most popular blog so I am going to concentrate on it.  Maybe even take on the 365 day challenge.

I can't ever understand the language of these gorgeous anime films.  Sometimes I am lucky enough to have an english translation. Sometimes not.  this inspires me to do something that I learned from an experienced filmmaker.  If you want to see the beauty of the cinematography, turn off the sound and watch the action.

I am glad I did it for this one.  I looove the clothes and the grace of the main character: Hatsune Miku.

So why don't you take a look at it? Enjoy.







If you liked it as much as I did send me a note at kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Have a great day.



Kathy Vivian Fabian

kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...