Hello dear reader,
How are you doing? I am taking a few minutes to write before I settle down for the night. Treasuregallerylbogspot.ca is my most popular blog so I am going to concentrate on it. Maybe even take on the 365 day challenge.
I can't ever understand the language of these gorgeous anime films. Sometimes I am lucky enough to have an english translation. Sometimes not. this inspires me to do something that I learned from an experienced filmmaker. If you want to see the beauty of the cinematography, turn off the sound and watch the action.
I am glad I did it for this one. I looove the clothes and the grace of the main character: Hatsune Miku.
So why don't you take a look at it? Enjoy.
If you liked it as much as I did send me a note at kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com.
Thanks for visiting.
Have a great day.
Kathy Vivian Fabian
kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🍂 Introducing My Autumn Collection of Greeting Cards & Postcards
I’m delighted to share that my new Autumn Collection of greeting cards and postcards will be available very soon ! This season’s selectio...
-
Choose your are from one of our photoblogs at: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AvKlc3ERtpxYgogknEufC55nqfeyGA Price List as o...
No comments:
Post a Comment