Monday 3 March 2014

TG 6. Deep Fountain by Kathy Fabian


March 3, 2014

K.V. Fabian, Artist
Image Created February 27, 2014
Title: Deep Fountain

Mini-Musical Escape:

Rock of Ages - Waiting For A Girl Like You (Extended Clip) Go to:


Good Day to You Dear Reader,

I hope that you are keeping warm in this cold spell that we are having.  Many stores are having sales on hot drinks now so its a good time to stock up and drink it all and stock up more and drink it all again and stock up more.................

At this time of year its a good habit to add some inside promenades to your outside walks (especially if it is exceptionally cold). There are colors and people and beautiful clothing galore all at the Complex Desjardins.  Inside there you can really believe the famous quote by Shakespeare  "The world is a stage and we are all actors".  We are talking people watching.

And one cannot help but admire the brand new fountain in all its splendid color. 
  It just had to be part of The Art Fabian Collection and I am proud to present this photographic image called "Deep Fountain".  Another image of this fountain, taken at the same time is on display as part of the Winter Riches Exhibit in my Inside Gallery section dedicated to my most recent work.

If you have any favorite locales in downtown Montreal that has something splendid and expensive that I can film why don't you send me a note?  And remember that I would bring you beautiful images from even a larger area of the world if I could get there safely and comfortably.   For information and suggestions, why don't you write kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com.

Have a great day.  Remember you are special and deserve to be tended to. 

Until the next time.

Kathy Fabian






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...