Sunday 2 March 2014

TG5. [60fps Full風] Rin Rin Signal リンリンシグナル -Kagamine Rin Len 鏡音リンレン DIVA Engl...


What a life.  Married in an affluent neighborhood.  Underneath a blue, blue sky.  Looking great. Always beautifully dressed and matching.  in different and gorgeous ensembles. The anime clip says that life is a parade or a show i believe. Well I am a fan.  give me more shows and in my neighbotrhood.  I'll take a nice house please.  Well decorated of course.  And finally.... a man.

Come escape into this little bit of romantic fluff.  You will certainly enjoy it.  (Well maybe you will be a tad jealous). But you will enjoy it.  By the way I don't understand the language and there is no translation. But with the colour and the sound I dont miss it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...