Wednesday 19 February 2014

TG 4. Gold Inside. CIty Outside. Poster by Kathy Fabian

February 19, 2014

Hello, Dear Treasure Lover,

This weeks Image:

I hope that you have had an excellent week.  Its Wednesday again and I am pleased to introduce you to the image of the week called "Gold Inside. City Outside:



Musical Interlude

Hatsune Miku. A Silent Moonlight Night. PV English subtitles 

I hope that you are having a bright and sunny day.  I have been working on the big screen and am just taking a break watching this delightful film that brings our heroine into the real world. Why don't you put down the book and the broom and go for a holiday around the world?  For the few the minutes that the film goes for, its an offer you can't refuse. It is called  



The Last Camera Safari

Last camera safari I decided to combine my quest for furniture and my love for filming around our fair city.  So I headed down to the little strip of excellent furniture stores right behind the Bay Store in downtown Montreal.
I was certainly sure to find some exquisite quality furniture and also had the view of the city besides.
Of course, I was not disappointed and the Grange furniture store even had a stunning selection of fine lamps such as the one you see at the beginning of this article. 

I have another blog about one of my favorite passions: chandeliers (http://chandeliersandcitylights.blogspot.ca/) , so taking my courage in my hands I asked the owner if I could take some pictures.  Thank God for people who say yes with charm like the gentleman in this store. 

The Place of Honor

Well to put a long story short, this is my favorite image from the safari and it is now hanging in the special gallery dedicated to my latest work from the last excursion.  You can own a print of this image or only $120.00.  Write me at www.facebook.com/theartfabiancompany.

I will write you next week.

Until then,

Kathy Vivian Fabian





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...