Tuesday 18 February 2014

TG3. FREELY TOMORROW (DIVA F) feat.初音ミク【HD】

 Title: Cinderella2. By Kathy Vivian Fabian


This image was done in honour of the more sinister implications of the anime film about Cinderella. You cannot beat the film for color and music. Yet sometimes the message hits the grey areas of the human soul.  These are imaginings that we indulge in only in the depth of the night. Prints created by the artist available. contact kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com


Musical Escape

Freely Tomorrow.  I put down my office work and step into the fantastic.  What a show.  If I could only be there.  The outfit is great.  I don't understand a single word o this language.  But I can groove to the beauty and the showmanship.

Come on.  Step out of the real world into the fantastic.  Watch the anime film below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...