Wednesday 5 February 2014

TG 1. About Treasure by K. Fabian

Good day to you dear Reader,

Permit me to introduce myself to you.  I am K.V. Fabian, the President of Art Fabian.  Our purpose is twofold: we strive to define the standards of excellence of our era by creating and collecting high luxury art. Secondly, we want this line of art geared to those who create the standards of excellence that will be known for throughout history: aka the very wealthy. I, as president of the company, also hope to prove that an artist can indeed become wealthy from the creation of his or her own artwork within his/her able bodied lifetime.

I own and manage the Inside Gallery which is not open to the public at this time.  So I will be giving virtual tours and discussions on the different artworks that hang on the gallery walls.  This blog is being created to publicize our company's mission and find the sponsorship that will make our mandate a reality.

Musical Interlude:

Hatsune Miku & Megurine Luka - Magnet Live in Tokyo Japan. Go to: 



Meanwhile, let me present to you the first virtual tour of the Inside Gallery Winter Riches exhibit.



If you have any ideas or information on how to find a sponsorship for a financial planner or a consultant and the right team  (a bookkeeper, an art lawyer, accountant, etc.) please write me at kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...