Monday 10 March 2014

TG8. Crystal Deer Gazing: by Kathy Fabian

March 3, 2014

Good Morning to you Like Minded People,

Soooo did you do some work on finding a treasure?   Like did you go around the house and check if something that you have might be worth a lot more than people think?  Like that teapot, perhaps..  Maybe it isn't just a teapot maybe So and So World Famous Designer made it.  That means its worth a fortune. Well, do you really know for sure?

As for me, I continue my personal journey to find wealth and satisfaction.  Last week I really got lucky.  I went down to the World Trade Centre and surprised some very special deer just grazing near the fountain.  Wait, I will show you a photo I took:


I was really lucky: he just looked up and I snapped the picture.  I think it just might be the million dollar image so its featured in the Virtual Inside Gallery this week.  What about you?  Do you think I will get my million?  Or will it at least get me a sponsorship to branch out into filming private establishments and get wealthy that way?


By the way, it can be a hobby or a game until you make the money.  So what are you doing about it? , write me your ideas on how to do it at
kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com.

Take care until next week.

Kathy Vivian Fabian



1 comment:

  1. We all liked the deer in our abridged version in the ladies cafeteria. It reminded someone of the real deer they had in the region where they were born but these deer didn't cost the million dollars our crystal friend represented. See for yourself with the link below:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ux-OBf98_mWFQ2ajZWU3JQNE0/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...