Sunday 16 March 2014

TG12. The Rothko and Color by Fabian

March 16, 2014

Good day to you dear Reader,

A Musical Interlude on Me. Go to:

Flashdance - Maniac


There was a big storm just a couple of days ago.  And the streets were piled high with snow.  Yesterday's thaw has made the sidewalks almost clear of any snow.  And now today there is a bitter wind blowing outside my window. we are at the doorstep of the temperamental month of March.

It's okay. I have a cure.  What I needed was a burst of color.  So off to the stores I went and came back with a most excellent find: a really groovy sunburst-of-yellow dress.  It goes great with my rust jacket.  And because it's cold outside I just have to stand next to the really beautiful Rothko in the hallway.  Its called Red Square (the painting not the dress) and there was even a play about it.

What did you say? You don't believe I have a Rothko? You say its much too expensive?  Well here is proof (see below).. I had to handle the camera so I took a portrait of my new clothes right next to it


Title: Rothko.Color

Its a great remedy.  Despite the changing weather and the cold outside me and my painting and my new clothes are feeling juuuust fine.  

If you are interested in the clothing, check out my new blog:

http://myclothesrightnowforsale.blogspot.com/2014/03/rothko-and-color.html

And hey, do you know about a Foundation that can give me information about keeping care of the Rothko?
Write to me if you do at kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com.

Have a most excellent week and I will write to you again very soon, dear reader.


K.V.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...