Saturday 15 March 2014

TG11. P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason ft. Nate Ruess

I am surrounded by very conservative people sometimes.Okay so its not that nice to see tattoos and beautiful people making love (to some people).  Despite her being daring (to say the least, she does adult films I believe) Pink's soulful music hits the spot with the message.  Honey if you don't like the graphics just hear the sound.  And you will fly.

As for me, I will watch and listen please. Beautiful people get angry too.  And this one, when she does she writes the music to touch the heart.  But its not for the faint of heart.  This one is lighter than others.

Go listen. And don't kvetch if you find it hard  Think about it.

By the way circus performers, military officers (some say Prince Charles of England amongst them) and stunt performers often have tattoos.  It sets them apart and makes them motivated.  I have been told its the other side that is not normal.  And it is the other side that does not truly believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...