Thursday 31 December 2020

TG98 Val Gal Collectibles. Make Your Day.

January 31th

Hello Dear Reader,

Its the New Year tomorrow. And to usher in the next year, and to tell you I love you, please accept this beautiful poster made of the delicious collectibles that the Art Fabian Company Gallery has proudly displayed. It would make a great addition to any distinguished living environment.


Blog post link:


So Reader,

Its Happy New Year Almost.
 
We have very little time before the New Year Starts.  What are you doing tonight to celebrate? Tell me if it's good on my blog site at www.facebook.com/theartfabiancompany.


As for me, My New Years Eve will be pretty solitary.  I am expecting some guests tomorrow though.  as for tonight, I have gotten some films from the library.

And since it is the very last day I might just catch up with some supplies I need.  I will also start the year by improving my blogs.  The first thing that I will do is create better subheadings.  So watch out for a better heading on this blog very soon.

I don't know about you but I feel like having a little bit of a naughty escape.  Why don't we watch this uplifting video

Let me gift you one more thing, just because you are so so good.

Wednesday Tip of the day:

The Treasure Gallery creates a Line of Art Images designed for Millionaires and their Admirers.
For Millionaires and their admirers.   To show that you admire the millions and that your Art Fabian Photograph is worth that sum, frame your image in a frame that represents precious substances like gold or silver or jewels.

Take it easy. Enjoy the day. And I will talk to you in the New Year.

Peace,

K.V. Fabian
Principal Artist
the Art Fabian Company




But you can:

Choose your Million Dollar Image.
For sale:
Valuable Gallery Images Individually images personally collected by the photographer,
contact https://www.facebook.com/TheArtFabianCompany

Well that's the blog for today.  I hope you found the tip useful and enjoyed the artwork which is personally done by yours truly.
A Happy and Healthy New Years to you and your friends.  Keep of yourself forever and I will see you soon.

K. V. Fabian
Principal Artist
Art Fabian Company

P.S.

Millionaires and their admirers!

Remember!Support TreasureGallery.blogspot.com and buy your own million dollar image.
For Information contact me at www.Facebook.com/.The Art Fabian Company

Not only will you receive a unique image by myself, you will support my work and help Art Fabian succeed in its quest to find a top quality legal expert and financial planner.   And help the company continue to make  your posession even  more valuable.

Or If you prefer
You can Support my work without paying a dime.
You can connect with me  on linked in. To learn how to use LinkedIn go to the LinkedIn 101 Learning Webinar Recording - September 25, 2013 :
http://youtu.be/cq3gNCv1xUg: Look  for Kathy F. (thats Kathy not Katherine or Kathleen or anything but Kathy F.) Go to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...