Wednesday 21 August 2019

White Sunrise. Adventure Poster


Title: White Sunrise. Adventure Poster
multimedia poster
by K.V. Fabian
2019

Good day to you Dear Reader,

I hope you are enjoying this blog-present from me to you. 

I am in a good mood because I have received some good feedback about this particular poster.  I have therefore decided to unveil a new video I made about my ongoing work at the Art Fabian Studio. It features an album showcasing my Midnight Purple series of collages.  Enjoy.




I wish you an excellent day.  Please don't forget to encourage my work and Like this blog post when you have finished viewing.

This beautiful post can make your significant other or business associates have a brighter day. So please don,t hesitate to shar this blog post with the link below:


There is a selection of my art available for purchase at www.facebook.com/theartfabiancompany. I look forward to seeing you there.

Peace.

K.V. Fabian
Principal Artist
Art Fabian Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...