Sunday 19 April 2020

Lin.Rin.Cantarella 2 by Kathy Vivian Fabian

Hello dear Reader

How are you feeling?  I am just at the end of the day.  I lay down after supper because i took a long walk around the neighborhood.  There are some major changes not too far from me.  Some pretty reputable eateries have opened up: the Green Panther is not far, for example.  They specialize in vegetarian food: one specialty is falafel which is made of chickpea flour.

So because I slept a little early I have time for some blog posts like this one.

Artwork of the day:

The beauty of the anime films touches something deep in my heart.  Like the one of Kagamine Len and Rin called Cantarella.  Beautiful creams, velvet blacks firey gold yellows; You cannot beat the color scheme.  I have an image from the film right on the wall of the Rose Studio.  I can't help looking at it.  It's gorgeous.

So when I decided to do a take on one of the images from the film I didn't want to touch the color scheme.  I worked a little with distorting.  The lush and unusual colors are still there but the images are vaguely blurred.  The effect is very pleasing.

Lin.Rin.Cantarella 2. By Kathy Vivian Fabian

I call this series the same title as the film the images are taken from.  I add a two because I never see the work as the artist makes it.  we always interpret according to our personality and world.  So this is their image as seen by another person, not in their actual world.  Hence a second take on the film.

You can order your copy of this print directly from me the artist by inquiring at kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com.

It was nice speaking to you.  Have a great day or evening or night rest (whatever you are doing).

Speak to you soon.

Kathy Vivian Fabian


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...