Thursday 16 March 2017

Len.Canterella and Remote Controller. Kagamine Rin Len Project D

Len.Canterella.bykathyvivianfabian
Good day to you dear friend,

One of the staples of the artist are the images done in black and white. So no matter how seductive all the colors are, never forget the importance of black and white images. (Like the one starting this blog post), You can own this image.  Contact kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com.

How's tricks?  I am relaxing from a big trip back to my extra storage space. Unfortunately I have to get all the stuff off the premises.  So I thought I would relax a little and write to you.  And what are you doing?

Musical Interlude

Not enough time to go out fore a break?You certainly deserve it.  What? why don't you take a break?  Not to worry.  You can enjoy a sexy man and woman, great music and a winning backdrop with this little anime film.  Under five minutes.  Awesome stuff.







Why don't you Give your friends a mini-vacation? Share this blog post with the following link:  
  Well that's the blog post for the day. Why don't you write me if you enjoyed it?  
   Speak to you soon.  
   Kathy Vivian Fabian 
kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...