Friday 22 December 2017

Angels and Easel by Kathy Vivian Fabian

December 17, 2014


                
Luck for your Home. Prints for Sale. www.facebook.com/theartfabiancompany

Hello dear Friend,

So how are you today?  I have been working on my new accounting software and I am having trouble. I was so happy and then this glitch. I need to chill.  What about you?  How has your day been going?  Why don't you take a short musical voyage for a couple of minutes?

 I have been working on the big screen and am just taking a break watching this delightful musical clip.
You can own this image of Angels and Easel for the minimal cost of $300. Inquiries welcome at: 
Not only will you receive a unique image by myself, each image purchased will support my work.
You can support my work in another way.
You know when people go to this famous Fountain in Rome and shoot pennies in it for good luck. I offer an alternative.  Press the Like button on this post and then make a wish. Who knows? Your wish could come true.  As you see by the picture, I am painting with angels.
Give your friends a present today. Share this blog post by sending the following link:
Love.
Kathy Vivian Fabian




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...