Thursday 21 July 2016

TG85. An Impromptu Exhibition By Art Fabian Company

Blog Post Link:

Dear Friend,

Well my day is almost over.  ITs soon time for supper.  We will be having seafood tonight.  What about you?

Are you tidying up before the end or work? Or doing some last minute messages ?  Or maybe you are just resting a little bit before you start again.

Now for:

Wednesdays Useful Tip of the Day:

If you do not want to purchase special card to mount the art simply include an Art Fabian 4 x 6 image in a gift card for a valuable and unique present through regular mail. You can also include a gift certificate for your favorite framing shop. This way you can avoid carrying extra weight on the plane or expensive art shipping charges.

Finally I invite you to take a tour of an Exhibit I did earlier this year.  Let me give you a little background too. (See below)


"Images of a spontaneous Exhibit around the City"

Link:


As for me,  I find myself cleaning up some things today. They are the kind of things that bring back memories.  Let me tell you about one if you have the time.
The autumn exhibit started a couple of months ago. When I start a new exhibit I clean out my studio.  There are always a fair amount of images to give away.  This year I tried something different.  I went around the neighborhood and placed photographs on objects and then recorded the interaction of the environment and the work.

Voila I had a whole different line of art work.
By the way, if ever you see one of my works on a telegraph pole or a park bench or fence feel free to take if after I finish filming.  Its my gift to the innovative public,

Please, enjoy images on-line at no cost. Consider it my gift to you.
If you prefer you can purchase your own individually printed copy for only $100.00. Write me kfabian.kathyfabian@gmail.com

Anyways here are some of the images that I came up with. See below:












Well, those were a few pictures that I took to record the event.  Art about art, you know.

Just before you go, why don't you put your feet up, take a couple of deep breaths and step into the fantasy world of this pop clip by Katy Perry called Wide Awake at:

https://youtu.be/k0BWlvnBmIE
Have a great week.
Love K. V.
@TwitterKKFabian

www.facebook.com/TheArtFabianCompany

P.S. Another Great Opportunity
on`t pay a dime!

Support my art by endorsing my skills at:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathyfabian
or
Like my KVFabian images on the World Photography Organization page.
Go to:

If you do so I will send you a beautiful Chandelier Image.
With Love again,
K.V.
kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...