Tuesday 10 May 2016

tg46.Bead circle and Publishing Verbal Notes

TG.Bead circle by K Fabian
Ella Henderson : Believe (Cher Cover) Go to:


ART FABIAN COMPANY PRESENTS

"Bead circle" 
by K Fabian
(From a Poor Artists Jewels Collection)

And

WEDNESDAY's USEFUL TIP of the day:
Publishing your Verbal Notes at:



When I went to university I learned to do something they called "crimp notes"  These are notes you write when you are reading some of those long, long textbooks.  It condenses the information into something much shorter and will explain the difficult stuff in your own terms.  

So now I am listening to tapes on money management.  When I recorded my thoughts out loud I couldn't put it on the social networks like Youtube so I could share it. 

So Finally I was sent this. If  you want to publish some of the verbal stuff you created on Youtube, this will tell you how to do it.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1696878?topic=2888648&hl=en-GB

I hope that you find it useful

http://treasuregallery.blogspot.ca/  has a mandate to upgrade Art Fabian Co. Financial consultants, lawyers and security personnel for The Art Fabian Company 

"To imagine is to Choose" 

Own your copy of this Million Dollar Image at Only $120 each print

Publish your business card on site for $75.00 for three months.

K. V.
Principal Artist
Art Fabian Company


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...