Wednesday 18 May 2016

TG 54. Industry: Our Street. By Kathy Fabian

Industry.Our Street. A Kathy Fabian Art on Art Photograph

Good day to you dear reader,

How is your day today?  Mine is going well.  I have just done a little housework and later on will go to mail some letters to Art Fabian Patrons and Friends.  It’s part of the February 2016 Outreach program. I thought it would never be done in February but thank God it is. 

How is your work going today?  Did you finish your errands?  Are you ready to step outside for a bit?  Or are you going to continue your day inside?

A Gift from the Heart:

Let's step out of the routine for a minute and step into the imagination with this touching video. 

Avicii - Wake Me Up (Official Video) is a musical clip that highlights the beauty of our young people. It lets us into a touching and bittersweet picture of small town America. Come, step into the world of somewhere else.  And see youth as it should be. (See below)

https://youtu.be/IcrbM1l_BoI
It was an enjoyable break wasn't it dear Reader?  Now I have a little something extra for you today.

A Special Offer for Art Fabian Readers and Friends

A Treasure Gallery Just for You?
Why don't you Flaunt the Wealth in Your Living Space with this Sparkling Art Image from Art Fabian Co.  As a matter of fact a whole Autumn Leaves: New City Collection can add splendor to your  favorite living space.  $120.00 a print.

So that’s all for today. I enjoyed my escape into romantic small town America.  And I hope you will take advantage of this special offer.  Now, Its back to the books for me.  Whatever you do I hope that you enjoy doing it.

Speak to you Soon.

By
Kathy Vivian Fabian 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...