Friday 20 May 2016

TG 56. The Horse at Dorchester Park. A Kathy Fabian Photograph

A Treasure Gallery Just for You?


The Horse at Dorchester Park. A Kathy Fabian Photograph
A Treasure Gallery Just for You?

Hello Dear Friends,

Dorchester Park is a very distinguished park. When I went to enjoy a walk there I was delighted to come back with a fair amount of lovely pictures like the one above.  That day the park visitors seemed to just blend in with the autumn leaves and the sculptures (not to mention the Windsor Hotel that you see in the image).

You can bring a little bit of the prestige of Dorchester park home with you. Start your own  Autumn Leaves: New City Collection to add splendor to your  favorite place.  Each print is only $120.00.

Just before I leave you, let me share a confession with you:

I would adore if a magical creature stepped into my ordinary world.  How about you?  Well lets escape into the fantasy and watch the following anime.  It is called Hatsune Miku Project Diva Dreamy Theater 2nd - Kocchi Muite Baby.  You just have to click on the link below and enjoy.


Well that was nice. I hope that you enjoyed that musical fantasy.  Why don't you Write me if you did.

Give your friends a gift today. Share this blog post with this link:

http://treasuregallery.blogspot.com/2015/11/tg58-horse-at-dorchester-park-kathy.html

Have a good one.

by

Kathy Vivian Fabian 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...