Saturday 26 March 2016

TG39. [60fps All-star cast] SING & SMILE - Project DIVA Arcade future tone Eng...

Hello Dear Reader,

Its me again.  How has your day gone so far?  I have just come back from a great shopping excursion in which I bought my one go-to office dress.  I like the dress very much and my favorite store offered a special deal today.  So I am  very satisfied but also a little tired. I can use a break.  So I am going to step out of the real world and enter into the world of short subject anime.

About this film.

I wish that sports events could be this charming. Well I can name one right off the bat that stands out in my memory. Thats when Yves Saint Laurent models took over the McGill Football stadium before the big game.  But barring that this is a lovely, imaginative take on that old sports favorite: cheerleaders.

So I invite you to enjoy the following film.  Come on. You deserve it.








I hope that it brightened up your day like it did mine.  If it did tell me by writing to kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com.



With that I wish you all the best.



Until the next time.



Kathy Vivian Fabian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...