Wednesday 16 March 2016

TG36..Sea Muse 2 and Erase or zero


Hello dear reader,

How is the day going for you? I am a little bit into the accounting system.  I by mistake registered too companies and when one closed it had all the stats on that company. So i have been trying to save time.  I put all the stuff on an Excel spreadsheet so that I could enter it faster.  And I ha ve been waiting two days for the thing to get off my computer.  It doesn't open.  And it doesn"t leave.  It justs jams the machine.   Oh. well.  I have to take a break.  I am going to listen to some anime film and create a touch.  What about you?  What are you doing? What's going well? What's going wrong?

No matter what, its time to take a break. I have a brand new artwork for you plus a great little anime short subject film.  Very beautiful.

Title: SeaMuse2.byKathyVivianFabian

One thing about anime film.  It stimulates the creative muse in me.  Sometimes I would like to add a certain bit of color to the images.  To kind of give it my personal take on the matter. So I did with this one.  Check out the results below:
SeaMuse2.byKathyVivianFabian


Magical Interlude

Stop trying too much.  Just take a second and relax.  Step into the world of Erase or Zero.

This anime film is a beautiful portrayal of two working heros.  There is lots of drama and great costumes as well as a phenomenal place for two supermen to work.




I hope you enjoyed the film and the artwork. It was great having you come down and visit.  take super care of yourself.  And if you want a copy of the image called SeaMuse2 write me and we can arrange it.

Have a great day.


Kathy Vivian Fabian

kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...