Sunday 8 May 2016

TG44. Bank. Winter time and Mind Maps


1. Bank.Winter time by K Fabian

2. Mind Maps Information at:

February 25, 2015

 ART FABIAN COMPANY PRESENTS
blog link:
1. A Brand New Image from the Treasure Gallery Collection 
  And
 2. WEDNESDAY's USEFUL TIP of the day:


By K.FABIAN, PRINCIPAL ARTIST of the Art Fabian Company 

 Note; This we site (http://treasuregallery.blogspot.ca/ ) has a mandate to find top financial consultants, lawyers and security personnel.


Hello Dear Reader,


It is after supper time and it is just now that I have the time to write Wednesday's blog  It has been quite a day and despite the blustery winds, I have been from one side of the city to the other. it is a pleasure to be home and I can't wait to get into a hot bath.


I have been experimenting with the format of the blog and as you see for those who have very little time I am including the Image of the Week and the useful website right before I write anything else.  If you want to read more about these two items well just continue reading below. 


For practicality they are numbered.


About Item 1
Let me present to you, the never before published image just taken a few days ago.

Title: Bank. Winter time by K Fabian

The snow storm is not an ideal time for getting your errands done.  However you can take really great pictures like the one above.
And by the way, remember,
The Art Fabian Company  can make YOUR image Worth one million dollars. Every purchase you make will help us in our mission.
 For that reason we make it possible for you to choose your Own Million Dollar Image!
You can own
The Image above individually and personally printed by the photographer.
For Only $120 each print
We also offer you the opportunity to publish your business card on this site for $75.00 (on site for six months)
 contact https://www.facebook.com/TheArtFabianCompany
 2. WEDNESDAY's USEFUL TIP of the day:
If you have trouble expressing yourself like I do the experts suggest drawing your ideas for your winning company.  One of the ways this can be done effectivelyis by using Mind Maps.  This is why I am including this site telling you all about them. Go to :
Mind Maps Information at:
I hope you enjoyed my blog post today.  Please tell me liked it at:
I would love to hear it.
Have a great evening.
Love,
 K.V.
Principal Artist
Art Fabian Company








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...