Wednesday 2 April 2014

TG17.. [60fps Full] カンタレラ Cantarella - Hatsune Miku KAITO 初音ミク カイト Project DIVA...

Hello Dear Reader,



How are you, my friend?  What are you up to now?  Reading a little? Working on the house a little? Doing a little bookkeeping like me?



Well if you are reading this you are taking a little break from all that stuff.  Why don't you leave the real world a little  more?  Indulge yourself, from the comfort of where you are, in a little court romance.  Since you are at home you can play the voyeur. It couldn't be safer.  And our dancers are so elegant. You cannot beat the decor for romantic.  Like for many of these short music clips, I am so involved by the colour and the music I sometimes forget to read the lyrics.  But I certainly enjoyed the show.  Please, why don't you?







That was nice wasn't it? I hope that enjoyed the romance, the grace and dare I say, the elegant surroundings of this anime clip.



time to go back to work.  Speak to you soon.



Kathy Vivian Fabian.


kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...