Monday 24 March 2014

TG14. The Rose Room by Kathy Vivian Fabian


March 24, 2014

Good Day to you Dear Treasure Lovers,

I hope that you had a restful weekend.  And a fun one as well.  If not, don't despair; there will be others for us to make up for lost time (or weekends).

Anyways, its Monday now and to start this week I will offer you an intimate view of the creative hub of the Inside Gallery.  Now remember, my online Gallery will be the publics portal to what goes on inside the exclusive Inside Gallery. 

And what better way to start than from where all things begin: in the studio.  My studio, the Rose Room (pictured above) serves a multitude of functions.  It is a studio, living space and gallery all at one time.  It is here my ideas are created and imagined.  The works here are inspirational and because they are very close to my heart, access to the Rose Room is by invitation only. 

It is the very intimacy of the space that makes it fun to show you it as an online Gallery, my dear and important readers.

So, enjoy your special view of my secret hideaway in the Rose Room. 

All the artwork pictured on this blog are for sale.  You have to act quickly because the Exhibits in the Inside Gallery are in a constant state of transformation.  Your comments about the artwork and a possible sponsorship for myself are welcome as well.  Write to kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com or put your comments in the section provided at the end of the blog.

Have a great week. 

I will write to you soon, dear reader.

K. V.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break Co-VID-19 promo. 20% off February 22 – March 14, 2023

Hey Everybody, I hope that you are doing well. With all the trouble and all the people staying home, I have found some extra time ...